OUR PLAN TO RE-OPEN CHURCH JULY 5TH
We want to share with you our plan to return to corporate worship which promotes being a good neighbor. We have been planning with flexibility. We will make adjustments to this plan as needed.
Service Schedule beginning JULY 5:
- Sunday School (9:30am) – Livestream Only
- Worship Service (11:00am) – Live attendance with Livestream for those wishing not to come
- There will be no nursery or children’s programming at this time. Parents are responsible for their own children – please do not let them run around the building and as much as possible from touching other people.
- Tables will be provided for families with small children if you desire
- Seating will be available for 125 people with social distancing. Family units may sit together.
- Masks are welcome and encouraged but not mandatory based on your personal preference
- Do NOT wear disposable gloves
- There will be a number of Hand Sanitizing Stations throughout the building
- Social Distancing will be required (NO TOUCHING, NO HANDSHAKING, NO HUGGING). Refrain from close contact inside the building – visit in the parking lot before/after service.
- There will be reduced touch points and enhanced cleaning of high contact areas
- Doors will open 20 minutes before the service but not before
- Follow directions for entering and exiting the building. ALL DOORS WILL BE OPEN. We will have people at the doors to assist and give instructions. We are striving to make the only thing a person touches is the chair they sit in and use of restroom.
- Upon entering the building, go directly to your chair and only use that one chair
- Boxes will be provided for Tithes & Offerings. We will not pass offering plates. Tithe envelopes will be available.
- There will be no bulletins
- Beverages and snacks will not be provided
- Water fountains will be out of service and covered
- No Sunday Night or Wednesday Night Services are scheduled on the property at this time
- Services will be about one hour in length
IMPORTANT HEALTH CONCERNS: (You may be asked)
Please do not attend church If …
- You or a member of your family has had a fever/chills within past 3 days
- You or member of your household have been exposed to COVID in the past 14 days
- You or a member of your household has been out of country or exposed to someone who has
- You have a cough, runny nose, cold/flu like symptoms, sore throat, unusual fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or any other symptom that might cause concern
We ask you to consider your level of vulnerability and make a wise decision. Keep the health of those you’ll be worshiping with in mind.
We need the cooperation of EVERYONE in following these guidelines. A number of our people are at a vulnerable age.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. Hopefully these restrictions can be lifted soon, but let’s work together in providing a safe environment for everyone. Please contact a Board Member or me if you have a question.
You may download a copy of these guidelines here for your convenience.
NOTE: All dates and worship times are subject to change based on new information. We will continue to work at keeping you informed and up to date with information about the impact of this pandemic on gathered worship on campus.